Montag, 26. September 2016

A rose in a vase

Dear readers,
today some autumn inspiration






When I was looking for garden inspiration on pinterest I saw how vases or glass jars can be used as beautiful planters. Today I tried it myself. I bought this mini christmas rose and planted it in a glass vase, on top of the soil I put some moss. In terms of drainage I think it might not be the optimal planter, but I really like how it looks and hope I will be able to maintain it for some time at least.

                                                                      Best wishes,
                                                                            Lisa

4 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely idea Lisa - it looks really attractive, and should it become unhappy to can always plant it in the garden.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Rosemary! I also thought about planting it in the garden in case it becomes unhappy in the vase.

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...