Montag, 24. April 2017

Some more spring garden pictures!

Dear readers,
I hope you had some sunny days enjoying gardening! After some lovely warm spring weeks in Vienna, we were surprised by a cold snap last week. When I got up on Wednesday morning and looked out my window, I was quite shocked to see that it was snowing heavily. Today we had sunshine again and I used the good weather to take some more pictures of my spring garden. The tulips are in full bloom now and luckily they were´t damaged by the bad weather.
                                                                      Hope you enjoy!
                                                                               Lisa







I hope my allium buds will open soon. I would love seeing them bloom next to the tulips.


























Tulipa Queen of  Night

















Tulipa Weber´s Parrot

Tulipa Alibi









5 Kommentare:

  1. Good morning Lisa,
    Seeing all the beauty in your garden I can believe what a surprise it must have been looking at a garden that's covered with snow. I hope the weather will change soon and will give us the change to enjoy what is going on in the garden.
    Stay warm.
    Rosehugs Marijke

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Good morning Marijke,
      yes, the snow was quite a surprise. Today it is very warm again but according to the weather forecast there might be snow again at the end of this week. I too hope that all this "crazy weather" will stop soon.
      Best wishes,
      Lisa

      Löschen
  2. It is amazing how your tulips survived the snow! They look fantastic Lisa and I love the chosen colour scheme. The dark duoble ones are super! Never seen before. You make me envious. Groetjes Hetty

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Hetty,
      thank you so much for your nice comment! It means a lot to me, coming from a "tulip-expert" like you! The dark double ones (if you mean the ones in the second picture) are "Tulipa Dream Touch".
      Best wishes,
      Lisa

      Löschen
  3. Your flower arrangement and garden are gorgeous! You have so many beautiful tulips, and they look full to the brim with sunshine in your pictures.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...