Freitag, 15. Dezember 2017

Garden Blogger´s Bloom Day December 2017

Dear readers, 
it´s Garden Blogger´s Bloom Day December and while inspecting my garden today I asked myself, "Where are the blooms in my garden?" Well, there weren´t any to be found. Yearning for spring already, I bought some hellebores and planted them in my self-made terracotta pots, placing them on my kitchen terrace. It is so great to enjoy some blooms, especially now where the weather is rather grey and dull. Now, whenever I look out my kitchen window, I am happy to find some blooms. Thanks to Carol from May Dreams Gardens for hosting Garden Blogger´s Bloom Day. Here is the link to her blog: http://www.maydreamsgardens.com
Best wishes,
Lisa

Helleborus orientalis Charmer


Helleborus orientalis Charmer and helleborus niger













4 Kommentare:

  1. You made those pots? Wow - well done! And, I agree - Hellebores are a winter staple. Love them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Anna, thanks a lot for your comment! Yes, I love doing my own terracotta pots. I bought a pottery kiln about nine years ago and since then I have been doing ceramics for my garden.
      Best wishes,
      Lisa

      Löschen
  2. Did I miss something? Making terracotta pots yourself? We want a tutorial next post. Super. Groetjes Hetty

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Posted a tutorial today. Hope you enjoy!
      Best wishes,
      Lisa

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...